Chennai Super Kings will take on Delhi Daredevils for the 30th Match of Indian Premier League 2018. Dream11 Grand League team for CSK Vs DD 30th match of IPL 2018 is given by our experts with all key stats.
Venue: Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi
Venue Stats – IPL
|Matches won batting first||29|
|Matches won bowling first||32|
|Average 1st Inns scores||162|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||147|
|Highest total recorded||231/4 (20 Ov) by DD vs KXIP|
|Lowest total recorded||66/10 (13.4 Ov) by DD vs MI|
|Highest score chased||214/3 (17.3 Ov) by DD vs GL|
|Lowest score defended||118/4 (11 Ov) by DD vs KXIP|
Chennai Super Kings:
- Deepak Chahar is out of action for at least two weeks following a hamstring injury.
- Shardul Thakur also going for plenty of runs in the recent matches but MS Dhoni backing him so much.
- Lungi Ngidi, who had flown back to South Africa following the death of his father, has rejoined the squad.
- David Willey or Faf du Plessis will play in place of Sam Billings.
- Kanishk Seth might get a chance because of his left arm pace bowling option.
- Their is no changes are expected after win their last match.
- Nama Ojha might get a chance in place of Vijay Shankar but Shankar didn’t get the chance to bat in the last match so he will retain his place.
Chennai Super Kings:
Shane Watson, Murali Vijay, Ambati Rayudu, Sam Billings, MS Dhoni(w/c), Ravindra Jadeja, Dwayne Bravo, Harbhajan Singh, Deepak Chahar, Shardul Thakur, Imran Tahir, Faf du Plessis, Mark Wood, Karn Sharma, N Jagadeesan, David Willey, Chaitanya Bishnoi, Monu Kumar, Kshitiz Sharma, Dhruv Shorey, Lungi Ngidi, Kanishk Seth, KM Asif, Suresh Raina
Chennai Super Kings: 1)Shane Watson, 2)Ambati Rayudu, 3)Suresh Raina, 4)Sam Billings, 5)MS Dhoni (C & WK), 6)Ravindra Jadeja, 7)Dwayne Bravo, 8)Karn Sharma, 9)Harbhajan Singh, 10)Mark Wood, 11)Shardul Thakur
Delhi Daredevils: 1)Prithvi Shaw, 2)Colin Munro, 3)Shreyas Iyer (C), 4)Rishabh Pant (WK), 5)Glenn Maxwell, 6)Vijay Shankar, 7)Rahul Tewatia, 8)Liam Plunkett, 9)Amit Mishra, 10)Trent Boult, 11)Avesh Khan
Iyer for his red-hot form. Maxwell would be another pick for his record against CSK. Suresh Raina has been in the thick of the action for CSK this edition, so he would be an automatic pick too.
9 of the last 13 IPL matches played in Pune – dating back to 2016 – have been won by the team chasing.
Trent Boult has now picked up at least one wicket in each of his last 10 IPL matches.
CSK have lost the fewest wickets among all teams this season – 37. They have the highest overall scoring rate too – 9.54.
Note – itzchennai.com suggests the predication based on various sources you can use this as a idea and decide the probable XI.