The Ultimate Decider Game between Chennai Super Kings and SunRisers Hyderabad is going to be played on Sunday. Both sides will be looking to steal the Final game and Get this Year IPL. Chennai will have the psychological advantage as they have won all three matches they played with sunrises hyderabad this season. CSK vs SRH FINAL IPL 2018 Dream11 Prediction is given in this post with all key stats.
IPL 2018 Wining Price :
Winner will be crowned in VIVO IPL 2018 champions, will receive the IPL Trophy and the winner’s purse of INR 20 Crore. Each member of the winning team, along with members of the support staff, will be presented mementos. The runner-up will be presented a cheque of INR 12.5 Crore.
Venue: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
Venue Stats IPL
|Matches won batting first||33|
|Matches won bowling first||31|
|Average 1st Inns scores||165|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||152|
|Highest total recorded||235/1 (20 Ov) by RCB vs MI|
|Lowest total recorded||67/10 (15.2 Ov) by KKR vs MI|
|Highest score chased||195/5 (14.4 Ov) by MI vs RR|
|Lowest score defended||135/6 (20 Ov) by DC vs MI|
Report: We generally see here a neutral pitch with some help for all departments. Pitch generally get slow as the game progresses.
Chennai Super Kings:
- CSK are expected to play the same side in the finals, which had won Qualifier 01 against SRH.
- Khaleel Ahmed (0-38 in 3 overs) was expensive against KKR and can pave the way for Sandeep Sharma.
- Manish Pandey was left out of the last game in favor of Yusuf Pathan, who had a disappointing game and might come in for the Baroda batsman.
Chennai Super Kings:
Shane Watson, Murali Vijay, Ambati Rayudu, Sam Billings, MS Dhoni(w/c), Ravindra Jadeja, Dwayne Bravo, Harbhajan Singh, Deepak Chahar, Shardul Thakur, Imran Tahir, Faf du Plessis, Mark Wood, Karn Sharma, N Jagadeesan, David Willey, Chaitanya Bishnoi, Monu Kumar, Kshitiz Sharma, Dhruv Shorey, Lungi Ngidi, Kanishk Seth, KM Asif, Suresh Raina
Wriddhiman Saha(w), Shikhar Dhawan, Kane Williamson(c), Manish Pandey, Shakib Al Hasan, Deepak Hooda, Yusuf Pathan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Rashid Khan, Siddarth Kaul, Billy Stanlake, Alex Hales, Carlos Brathwaite, Ricky Bhui, T Natarajan, Mohammad Nabi, Basil Thampi, K Khaleel Ahmed, Sandeep Sharma, Sachin Baby, Chris Jordan, Tanmay Agarwal, Shreevats Goswami, Bipul Sharma, Mehdi Hasan
Chennai Super Kings: 1 Shane Watson, 2 Faf du Plessis, 3 Suresh Raina, 4 Ambati Rayudu, 5 MS Dhoni (capt & wk), 6 Dwayne Bravo, 7 Ravindra Jadeja, 8 Deepak Chahar, 9 Harbhajan Singh/Karn Sharma, 10 Shardul Thakur, 11 Lungi Ngidi
Sunrisers Hyderabad: 1 Wriddhiman Saha (wk), 2 Shikhar Dhawan, 3 Kane Williamson (capt), 4 Shakib Al Hasan, 5 Deepak Hooda, 6 Yusuf Pathan, 7 Carlos Brathwaite, 8 Rashid Khan, 9 Bhuvneshwar Kumar, 10 Siddarth Kaul, 11 Sandeep Sharma/Khaleel Ahmed/Basil Thampi
- In the first Qualifier, Bhuvneshwar Kumar was a constant menace with the new ball, enjoying the bounce of the Wankhede Stadium pitch and the swing under lights while – unlike his seam-bowling colleagues – giving the batsmen nothing to drive. Given the conditions, his experience, and his exploits in previous IPL finals – he defended 11 runs in the last over in 2016 – Bhuvneshwar could be a key player on Sunday.
- Raina has an exceptional record in IPL finals: 209 runs in six innings at an average of 41.80 and a strike rate of 163.28. He is also close to a big landmark – he needs 47 to become the first player to 5000 IPL runs.
- Jadeja didn’t have a great start to IPL 2018, but he has rediscovered his T20 bowling mojo as the season has progressed. He picked up only three wickets in his first nine matches at 51.3 while conceding 8.6 runs per over. In his last six matches, he has picked up seven wickets at 17.9 while only giving away 6.0 runs per over.
- Staying with left-arm-spin-bowling allrounders, it isn’t a bad time to pick Shakib, who is having his most successful IPL season with the ball, having taken 14 wickets – two more than his 2012 tally with Kolkata Knight Riders. He has been superb in Sunrisers’ wins, averaging 19.6 and conceding only 6.9 runs per over, and his poor performances have coincided with their losses, in which he has only taken one wicket at 186.0 and given away 9.8 runs per over. If your instincts tell you Sunrisers will lift the trophy, pick Shakib in your team.
CSK vs SRH KEY PLAYERS
Chennai Super Kings:
- Ambati Rayadu has been in top form throughout the 2018 IPL, having accumulated 586 runs across fourteen innings.
- Faf du Plessis scored a match-winning 67 in the last match.
- With eight wickets in the last three matches, Lungi Ngidi will be a key part of CSK plans against SRH in the finals.
- Kane Williamson and Shikhar Dhawan have scored 685 and 437 runs in the competition thus far.
- Siddarth Kaul (2-32) and Rashid Khan (3-19) were the stand-out performers with the ball in the Qualifier 02.
Playing in the Final isn’t a new experience for either team. Chennai Super Kings will be making their seventh appearance in an IPL final, while Sunrisers will be playing in their second final.
MS Dhoni will be playing his 8th IPL final; he led CSK in 6 previous finals and was part of the Rising Pune Supergiant team that finished runner-up in 2017.
MS Dhoni needs 7 more runs to make this IPL 2018 his most successful IPL season ever; he has so far scored 455 runs in 15 innings this season.
CSK have a 6-6 win-loss record in IPL matches at the Wankhede Stadium. The corresponding number for SRH is 1-4.
The team batting first has won 7 of the previous 10 IPL Finals.
Note – itzchennai.com suggests the prediction based on various sources you can use this as a idea and decide the probable XI for your fantasy league.