Delhi Daredevils will take on Chennai Super Kings for the 52nd Match of Indian Premier League 2018. Dream11 Grand League team for DD VS CSK 52nd match of IPL 2018 is given by our experts with all key stats.
Venue: Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi
Venue Stats – IPL
|Matches won batting first||30|
|Matches won bowling first||34|
|Average 1st Inns scores||163|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||149|
|Highest total recorded||231/4 (20 Ov) by DD vs KXIP|
|Lowest total recorded||66/10 (13.4 Ov) by DD vs MI|
|Highest score chased||214/3 (17.3 Ov) by DD vs GL|
|Lowest score defended||118/4 (11 Ov) by DD vs KXIP|
- Junior Dala can be replaced by Dan Christon. There are also few chances of Avesh Khan getting a game for Harshal Patel.
- Jason Roy is a doubtful starter. He has failed to perform in last few innings and might make way for Colin Munro.
Chennai Super Kings:
- Willey has not been impressive in last two matches & can be replaced by Lungi Ngidi in side.
- No other changes are expected as of now.
Delhi Daredevils: 1 Prithvi Shaw, 2 Jason Roy/Colin Munro, 3 Shreyas Iyer (capt), 4 Rishabh Pant (wk), 5 Abhishek Sharma, 6 Vijay Shankar, 7 Liam Plunkett/ Junior Dala, 8 Amit Mishra, 9 Sandeep Lamichhane, 10 Trent Boult, 11 Shahbaz Nadeem
Chennai Super Kings: 1 Shane Watson, 2 Ambati Rayudu, 3 Suresh Raina, 4 MS Dhoni (capt & wk), 5 Sam Billings, 6 Ravindra Jadeja, 7 Dwayne Bravo, 8 Harbhajan Singh, 9 Karn Sharma, 10 Deepak Chahar/ Shardul Thakur, 11 Lungi Ngidi
Want compelling reasons to pick Deepak Chahar? Here you go. CSK’s pace contingent has been more effective (economy of 8.99 and average of 30.48) with Chahar in the mix than in the four games he has missed (economy of 9.48 and average of 44.10). His inclusion has also enabled CSK’s pace bowlers to take a wicket every 20.4 balls as opposed to one every 27.9 balls in his absence.
DD vs CSK KEY PLAYERS
Delhi Daredevils :
- Rishabh Pant is the second leading run getter in IPL 2018, having scored 582 runs.
- Trent Boult is the DD most successful bowler with 15 wickets in the bag.
Chennai Super Kings :
- Ambati Rayadu is the only CSK batsman with more than 500 runs in the competition Shane Watson (424 runs) and MS Dhoni (413 runs) are the next two contributors with the bat.
- Shardul Thakur is the leading wicket-taker for the CSK with 11 scalps.
The Chennai Super Kings have hit the most sixes in VIVO IPL 2018; their batsmen have hit a total of 116 matches in 12 matches this season.
Chennai Super Kings have the best overall scoring rate in VIVO IPL 2018 – 9.31.
Delhi Daredevils have the poorest economy rate of all teams in VIVO IPL 2018 – 9.34.
Note – itzchennai.com suggests the prediction based on various sources you can use this as a idea and decide the probable XI for your fantasy league.
Categories: Sports Buzz