Delhi Daredevils will take on Kolkata Knight Riders for the 26th Match of Indian Premier League 2018. Dream11 Grand League team for DD Vs KKR 26th match of IPL 2018 is given by our experts with all key stats.
Venue: Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi
Venue Stats – IPL
|Matches won batting first||28|
|Matches won bowling first||32|
|Average 1st Inns scores||161|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||147|
|Highest total recorded||231/4 (20 Ov) by DD vs KXIP|
|Lowest total recorded||66/10 (13.4 Ov) by DD vs MI|
|Highest score chased||214/3 (17.3 Ov) by DD vs GL|
|Lowest score defended||118/4 (11 Ov) by DD vs KXP|
ALERT-update 6pm – Chris Morris is injured out of the season and Junior Dala is replacement.
Jason Roy is fit attended practice session.
- Jason Roy (side strain) and Chris Morris (back) missed Daredevils’ last game against Kings XI Punjab. Given the four-day gap between that match and this one, Daredevils will hope one or both of them are fit and available to play.
- It appears Roy has the better chance – he trained on match eve, but Morris didn’t.
- They already have two full time and one part-time spinner in the team. So they won’t look at Jayant Yadav as an option Mohd Sami will replace in this case.
Kolkata Knight Riders:
- Andre Russell went off the field clutching his right thigh after bowling 1.5 overs against Kings XI, but is expected to be good to go on Friday.
- He might play as a pure batsman if he is not 100%.
- They will most probably go with same team.
- In case of they want to make a change they an replace Prasidh Krishna or Vinay Kumar in place of Mavi.
Jason Roy, Gautam Gambhir(c), Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant(w), Glenn Maxwell, Rahul Tewatia, Chris Morris, Vijay Shankar, Shahbaz Nadeem, Harshal Patel, Trent Boult, Colin Munro, Mohammed Shami, Amit Mishra, Prithvi Shaw, Avesh Khan, Daniel Christian, Jayant Yadav, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Manjot Kalra, Abhishek Sharma, Sandeep Lamichhane, Naman Ojha, Sayan Ghosh, Liam Plunkett
Kolkata Knight Riders:
Sunil Narine, Chris Lynn, Robin Uthappa, Nitish Rana, Dinesh Karthik(w/c), Andre Russell, Shubman Gill, Tom Curran, Piyush Chawla, Shivam Mavi, Kuldeep Yadav, Mitchell Johnson, Ishank Jaggi, Prasidh Krishna, Vinay Kumar, Apoorv Wankhade, Rinku Singh, Cameron Delport, Javon Searles
Delhi Daredevils: 1 Prithvi Shaw, 2 Colin Munro/Jason Roy, 3 Glenn Maxwell, 4 Shreyas Iyer (capt), 5 Rishabh Pant (wk), 6 Vijay Shankar, 7 Rahul Tewatia, 8 Liam Plunkett, 9 Amit Mishra, 10 Avesh Khan, 11 Trent Boult.
Kolkata Knight Riders: 1 Chris Lynn, 2 Sunil Narine, 3 Robin Uthappa, 4 Nitish Rana, 5 Dinesh Karthik (wk), 6 Andre Russell, 7 Shubman Gill, 8 Tom Curran, 9 Piyush Chawla, 10 Shivam Mavi, 11 Kuldeep Yadav.
KKR’s Nitish Rana has made a case for an India call-up with his runs and poise at the crease this season, and he has chipped in with vital wickets too – averaging 33 in six innings, with a strike-rate of 135, while taking four wickets in three innings. Also, he plays for Delhi in domestic cricket and knows the Feroz Shah Kotla very well. All these factors make Rana a smart choice to have in your team.
Shreyas Iyer will become the youngest player to captain the Delhi Daredevils in the IPL; the Mumbai lad – who will be 23 years and 142 days on match-day, will be 11th player to captain DD in the IPL.
The last time Gautam Gambhir did not captain an IPL team, despite being in his team’s playing XI, was 22 May 2009.
The KKR captain Dinesh Karthik has scored more IPL runs at the Feroz Shah Kotla ground than at any other venue; the wicketkeeper-batsman has an aggregate of 568 runs from the 26 matches he has played at the Kotla.
Piyush Chawla will be playing his 200th T20 match
Note – itzchennai.com suggests the predication based on various sources you can use this as a idea and decide the probable XI.