Delhi Daredevils will take on Kings XI Punjab for the 22th Match of Indian Premier League 2018. Dream11 Grand League team for DD Vs KXIP 22th match of IPL 2018 is given by our experts with all key stats.
Venue: Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi
Venue Stats – IPL
|Matches won batting first||27|
|Matches won bowling first||32|
|Average 1st Inns scores||161|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||147|
|Highest total recorded||231/4 (20 Ov) by DD vs KXIP|
|Lowest total recorded||66/10 (13.4 Ov) by DD vs MI|
|Highest score chased||214/3 (17.3 Ov) by DD vs GL|
|Lowest score defended||118/4 (11 Ov) by DD vs KXP|
- Gurkeerat Singh Mann or Jayant Yadav will mostly play in place of Vijay Shankar.
- Harshal Patel could also sit out, with Mohammed Shami returning to the XI.
- V Shankar is only playing as a batsman but he is coming at 8 he didn’t get any chance to bat in the match but his place is risky.
- Amit Mishra can be back into the team in place of Shahbaz Nadeem he has a good record in Feroz Shah Kotla.
- Chris Morris place is little risky because he is not scoring with the bat and he is giving plenty of runs with the ball Den Christian has a chance to replace him.
Kings XI Punjab:
- Axar Patel’s fitness still remains doubt so Punjab could stick to the same XI.
- KXIP don’t want to change this wining combination in case if there are no injuries. They can play with same team.
- Yuvaraj didn’t play any chance to bat in the last two matches so he was expected to his place again.
Jason Roy, Gautam Gambhir(c), Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant(w), Glenn Maxwell, Rahul Tewatia, Chris Morris, Vijay Shankar, Shahbaz Nadeem, Harshal Patel, Trent Boult, Colin Munro, Mohammed Shami, Amit Mishra, Prithvi Shaw, Avesh Khan, Daniel Christian, Jayant Yadav, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Manjot Kalra, Abhishek Sharma, Sandeep Lamichhane, Naman Ojha, Sayan Ghosh, Liam Plunkett
Kings XI Punjab:
Lokesh Rahul(w), Chris Gayle, Mayank Agarwal, Karun Nair, Aaron Finch, Yuvraj Singh, Ravichandran Ashwin(c), Andrew Tye, Barinder Sran, Ankit Rajpoot, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Axar Patel, David Miller, Marcus Stoinis, Manoj Tiwary, Mohit Sharma, Akshdeep Nath, Ben Dwarshuis, Pardeep Sahu, Mayank Dagar, Manzoor Dar
Delhi Daredevils: 1 Jason Roy, 2 Gautam Gambhir (capt), 3 Shreyas Iyer, 4 Rishabh Pant (wk), 5 Glenn Maxwell, 6 Vijay Shankar, 7 Chris Morris, 8 Rahul Tewatia, 9 Shahbaz Nadeem/Jayant Yadav, 10 Harshal Patel, 11 Trent Boult
Kings XI Punjab: 1 KL Rahul (wk), 2 Chris Gayle, 3 Mayank Agarwal, 4 Karun Nair, 5 Aaron Finch, 6 Yuvraj Singh, 7 R Ashwin, 8 Mujeeb ur Rahman, 9 Andrew Tye, 10 Barinder Sran, 11 Mohit Sharma/Ankit Rajpoot
Back the left-handers in Delhi. Pant and Gambhir are great choices for the Kotla surface, while Delhi is one of Gayle’s most-successful batting venues. It could be a painful evening for bowlers from both teams.
The Delhi Daredevils will want to improve on their overall poor record at home; in the ten seasons of the IPL, their win-loss record at the Ferozeshah Kotla reads 23 wins & 32 losses. Last season though, the Daredevils won 4 of their 7 home matches.
The average first innings total in IPL 2017 matches at the FerozshahKotla was 184.
Kings XI Punjab’s opening partnerships in VIVO IPL 2018 read 58, 32, 96, 53 & 116. In contrast, KXIP’s opponents have only managed opening partnerships of 12, 1, 17, 14 & 6.
Categories: Sports Buzz