Delhi Daredevils will take on Rajasthan Royals for the 32nd Match of Indian Premier League 2018. Dream11 Grand League team for DD Vs RR 32nd match of IPL 2018 is given by our experts with all key stats.
Venue: Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi
Venue Stats – IPL
|Matches won batting first||29|
|Matches won bowling first||32|
|Average 1st Inns scores||162|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||147|
|Highest total recorded||231/4 (20 Ov) by DD vs KXIP|
|Lowest total recorded||66/10 (13.4 Ov) by DD vs MI|
|Highest score chased||214/3 (17.3 Ov) by DD vs GL|
|Lowest score defended||118/4 (11 Ov) by DD vs KXP|
- Delhi can try adjusting Dan Christon in side, Plunkett might have to make a way for him.
- DD is an do or die situation they need to win every match. If Jason Roy gets fit, He might get back in place of Munro as an opener.
- DD’s overseas bowlers gone for plenty of runs there is a chance for Junior Dala to make his debut by replacing Trent Boult.
- No Change is expected in Rajasthan side despite of a loss.
- RR is struggling with their inconsistent top order D Short might come in place of Buttler & might open.
- Ankit Sharma or Prashant Chopra will replace Rahul Tripathi. Tripathi failed in all matches he played this season. Prashant Chopra is alsone one of the destructive batsmen in the list A cricket.
- Kulkarni & Unadkat both are giving runs easily. Anureet Singh might get a chance in place of any one of them.
- If P Chopra comes into the team, he will open the innings else short will open.
Jason Roy, Gautam Gambhir(c), Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant(w), Glenn Maxwell, Rahul Tewatia, Chris Morris, Vijay Shankar, Shahbaz Nadeem, Harshal Patel, Trent Boult, Colin Munro, Mohammed Shami, Amit Mishra, Prithvi Shaw, Avesh Khan, Daniel Christian, Jayant Yadav, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Manjot Kalra, Abhishek Sharma, Sandeep Lamichhane, Naman Ojha, Sayan Ghosh, Liam Plunkett
Ajinkya Rahane(c), Rahul Tripathi, Sanju Samson, Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler(w), Heinrich Klaasen, Jofra Archer, Krishnappa Gowtham, Jaydev Unadkat, Dhawal Kulkarni, Shreyas Gopal, Stuart Binny, D Arcy Short, Ankit Sharma, Anureet Singh, Ish Sodhi, Prashant Chopra, Sudhesan Midhun, Ben Laughlin, Mahipal Lomror, Aryaman Birla, Jatin Saxena, Dushmantha Chameera
Delhi Daredevils: 1 Colin Munro, 2 Prithvi Shaw, 3 Shreyas Iyer (capt), 4 Rishabh Pant (wk), 5 Glenn Maxwell, 6 Vijay Shankar, 7 Rahul Tewatia, 8 Liam Plunkett, 9 Amit Mishra, 10 Avesh Khan, 11 Trent Boult
Rajasthan Royals: 1 Ajinkya Rahane (capt), 2 Rahul Tripathi, 3 Sanju Samson, 4 Ben Stokes, 5 Jos Buttler (wk), 6 Mahipal Lomror, 7 K Gowtham, 8 Jofra Archer, 9 Dhawal Kulkarni, 10 Ish Sodhi, 11 Jaydev Unadkat
Colin Munro looks like he is hitting form after a slow start to the tournament. He has batted 16 and 18 balls in his last two innings; if he goes on to face 30, his strike rate should get you enough points.
Ajinkya Rahane has scored more runs against the Delhi Daredevils than against any other IPL opponent. His record against DD reads: 16 Matches, 677 Runs, 61.55 Average.
In the seven matches so far this, RR’s opponents have only managed opening partnerships of 6, 0, 4, 1, 50, 1 & 17.
The Rajasthan Royals have taken the fewest wickets among all teams; they’ve only managed a total of 33 wickets in their 7 matches.
The Rajasthan Royals have forged the fewest 50-plus partnerships this season – 5.
Note – itzchennai.com suggests the prediction based on various sources you can use this as a idea and decide the probable XI for your fantasy league.