Delhi Daredevils will take on Sunrisers Hyderabad for the 42nd Match of Indian Premier League 2018. Dream11 Grand League team for DD Vs SRH 42nd match of IPL 2018 is given by our experts with all key stats.
Venue: Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi
Venue Stats – IPL
|Matches won batting first||30|
|Matches won bowling first||32|
|Average 1st Inns scores||162|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||147|
|Highest total recorded||231/4 by DD vs KXIP|
|Lowest total recorded||66/10 by DD vs MI|
|Highest score chased||214/3 by DD vs GL|
|Lowest score defended||118/4 by DD vs KXIP|
- DD have tried Glenn Maxwell at the opening slot in the last match but the move did not work. The team management may replace him with either Munro or Roy.
- Naman Ojha, Dan Christian and Avesh Khan are other doubtful starters for the fixture.
- No other changes are expected.
- SRH are likely to walk in with the same eleven that won the last game against Royal Challengers Bangalore.
- No other changes are expected.
- There are no reports of any injuries in the squad.
Prithvi Shaw, Gautam Gambhir, Glenn Maxwell, Shreyas Iyer(c), Rishabh Pant(w), Daniel Christian, Rahul Tewatia, Liam Plunkett, Amit Mishra, Avesh Khan, Trent Boult, Shahbaz Nadeem, Chris Morris, Jason Roy, Colin Munro, Mohammed Shami, Vijay Shankar, Harshal Patel, Jayant Yadav, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Manjot Kalra, Abhishek Sharma, Sandeep Lamichhane, Naman Ojha, Sayan Ghosh
Shikhar Dhawan, Kane Williamson(c), Wriddhiman Saha(w), Manish Pandey, Shakib Al Hasan, Yusuf Pathan, Mohammad Nabi, Rashid Khan, Basil Thampi, Siddarth Kaul, Sandeep Sharma, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Chris Jordan, Alex Hales, Carlos Brathwaite, Ricky Bhui, Deepak Hooda, T Natarajan, K Khaleel Ahmed, Sachin Baby, Tanmay Agarwal, Shreevats Goswami, Bipul Sharma, Mehdi Hasan
Delhi Daredevils: 1 Prithvi Shaw, 2 Jason Roy/Colin Munro/Glenn Maxwell, 3 Rishabh Pant (wk), 4 Shreyas Iyer (capt), 5 Naman Ojha, 6 Dan Christian, 7 Vijay Shankar, 8 Liam Plunket, 9 Amit Mishra, 10 Avesh Khan, 11 Trent Boult
Sunrisers Hyderabad: 1 Shikhar Dhawan, 2 Alex Hales, 3 Kane Williamson (capt), 4 Shakib Al Hasan, 5 Manish Pandey, 6 Yusuf Pathan, 7 Rashid Khan, 8 Wriddhiman Saha (wk), 9 Bhuvneshwar Kumar, 10 Siddarth Kaul, 11 Sandeep Sharma
Sunrisers have banked on their overseas players for big runs – they have contributed 50.2% of their aggregate this season. Daredevils’ corresponding figure is 23.2%. So, basically, trust Kane Williamson and Shakib Al Hasan. Keep a safe distance from Glenn Maxwell.
DD VS SRH KEY PLAYERS
- Kane Williamson is the top run-getter for SRH with 410 runs.
- Siddarth Kaul and Rashid Khan have picked 13 wickets apiece in the tournament.
- Rishabh Pant and Shreyas Iyer have been the stand-out batsmen for DD.
- Trent Boult is their leading wicket-taker with 14 wickets.
In the three matches this season at the Kotla, pacers have taken 20 wickets at 25.80 with a wicket every 16.85. In comparison, spinners have taken only 30 wickets at a much higher price of 33.20 per scalp with a SR of 22.80.
- Shreyas Iyer vs Rashid Khan: Iyer has hit 48 runs off 29 deliveries fom Rashid without getting dismissed – the most scored off Rashid by a batsman in IPL.
- SRH bowler who troubled Iyer the most is Sandeep Sharma who dismissed him thrice in 30 balls.
Note – itzchennai.com suggests the prediction based on various sources you can use this as a idea and decide the probable XI for your fantasy league.
Categories: Sports Buzz