Jio says all postpaid services such as voice, Internet, SMS, international calling will be pre-activated in the postpaid plans.
Keeping in mind the intense competition in the telecom sector, Reliance Jio has launched its new Postpaid service in India. The all-new JioPostpaid will be available for subscription starting 15th May 2018.
With JioPostpaid, Jio claims to have strengthened the service offerings suited to the requirements of postpaid subscribers by introducing the ‘Zero-Touch’ Postpaid. Customers subscribing to JioPostpaid will receive pre-activated services without any interruptions that include voice, internet, SMSes and international calling. Additionally, Jio has also announced International Calling and International Roaming tariffs for all its customers. Buyers from any service can also retain their number as they switch to JioPostpaid.
JioPostpaid in brief:
- Unlimited Plan: Jio claims no high overages and unpredictable bills.
- There’s no Auto-pay system — Jio assures you can stop worrying about bills (never face barring/ billing issues), zero click payment monthly
- E-Bill at your fingertips: Consumers can check their bill on a real-time basis and also get it in their inbox at the end of the month.
Tariffs in India and abroad:
- Unlimited India plans at only Rs 199 per month
- International calling starting at 50p per minute
- International roaming at home-like rates i.e., Rs 2 per min for voice, Rs 2/MB for data, Rs 2/SMS or unlimited services starting at Rs 500/day (plus taxes)
- International calling with pre-activated ISD, without security deposit
- No security deposit required to start International services
- Calls starting at 50paise/min
Jio claims that International calling on the JioPostpaid plan comes pre-activated, without any security deposit or any service charges.
- One-click activation of International roaming services
- Activate international roaming for free — without any monthly charge or security deposit
Overall, Jio claims that unlimited data and voice packs for its postpaid services will aid those always on the move around the world.
Categories: News Trend