Kolkata Knight Riders will take on Rajasthan Royals for the Eliminator Match of Indian Premier League 2018. Dream11 Grand League team for KKR vsRR Eliminator of IPL 2018 is given by our experts with all key stats.
Venue: Eden Gardens, Kolkata
Venue Stats – IPL
|Matches won batting first||25|
|Matches won bowling first||42|
|Average 1st Inns scores||156|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||143|
|Highest total recorded||210/6 (20 Ov) by MI vs KKR|
|Lowest total recorded||49/10 (9.4 Ov) by RCB vs KKR|
|Highest score chased||204/2 (18.2 Ov) by KXIP vs KKR|
|Lowest score defended||114/4 (20 Ov) by CSK vs KKR|
Kolkata Knight Riders:
- They are also expected to play same team.
- They are expected to play same playing 11.
Kolkata Knight Riders:
Chris Lynn, Sunil Narine, Robin Uthappa, Nitish Rana, Dinesh Karthik(w/c), Andre Russell, Shubman Gill, Shivam Mavi, Mitchell Johnson, Piyush Chawla, Kuldeep Yadav, Vinay Kumar, Tom Curran, Ishank Jaggi, Prasidh Krishna, Apoorv Wankhade, Rinku Singh, Cameron Delport, Javon Searles
Ajinkya Rahane(c), D Arcy Short, Ben Stokes, Sanju Samson, Jos Buttler(w), Rahul Tripathi, Krishnappa Gowtham, Shreyas Gopal, Dhawal Kulkarni, Jaydev Unadkat, Ben Laughlin, Stuart Binny, Jofra Archer, Ankit Sharma, Anureet Singh, Ish Sodhi, Prashant Chopra, Sudhesan Midhun, Mahipal Lomror, Aryaman Birla, Jatin Saxena, Dushmantha Chameera, Heinrich Klaasen
Kolkata Knight Riders: 1 Chris Lynn, 2 Sunil Narine, 3 Robin Uthappa, 4 Nitish Rana, 5 Dinesh Karthik (capt & wk), 6 Andre Russell, 7 Shubman Gill, 8 Piyush Chawla, 9 Javon Searles, 10 Kuldeep Yadav, 11 Prasidh Krishna
Rajasthan Royals: 1 Rahul Tripathi, 2 Ajinkya Rahane (capt), 3 Sanju Samson, 4 Heinrich Klaase, 5 Stuart Binny, 6 K Gowtham, 7 Jofra Archer, 8 Shreyas Gopal, 9 Ish Sodhi, 10 Jaydev Unadkat, 11 Ben Laughlin
- Andre Russell has had a decent IPL without making as many match-turning interventions as his fans may have expected. Wednesday night could well be his night.
- Heinrich Klaasen struck form with a 21-ball 32 against Royal Challengers Bangalore, and also sparkled behind the stumps with three stumpings and a low, diving catch. He will still be full of confidence from that performance when he makes his IPL playoff debut, playing a crucial middle-order role in a team that lacks a bit of batting depth.
KKR vs RR KEY PLAYERS :
Kolkata Knight Riders :
- Chris Lynn and Dinesh Karthik are two KKR batsmen with more than 400 runs in the competition.
- Sunil Narine is their most successful bowlers, with 16 scalps in 14 games
- Sanju Samson and Ajinkya Rahane have more than 300 runs in the competition.
- Jofra Archer has been the star since his RR debut. The fast-bowler has picked 13 wickets in 9 outings.
The Kolkata Knight Riders have scored the highest boundary percentage this season; they’ve realised 65.43% of their runs through boundaries. The Rajasthan Royals are at the other extreme of the list; they have the lowest boundary percentage (52.78% runs through boundaries).
Kolkata Knight Riders have conceded 8 50-plus opening partnerships in their last 10 matches.
Kolkata Knight Riders have the most productive spin bowling attack in VIVO IPL 2018; their spinners have so far taken a total of 45 wickets. The Rajasthan Royals meanwhile have the most economical spin bowling attack; their spinners have an overall economy rate of 7.45.
The Kolkata Knight Riders have an identical 4-3 win-loss record home and away this season; the Rajasthan Royals have won only 2 of their 7 matches on the road.
Note – itzchennai.com suggests the prediction based on various sources you can use this as a idea and decide the probable XI for your fantasy league.