Kings XI Punjab will take on Rajasthan Royals for the 38th Match of Indian Premier League 2018. Dream11 Grand League team for KXIP vs RR 38th match of IPL 2018 is given by our experts with all key stats.
Venue: Holkar Cricket Stadium, Indore
Venue Stats – IPL
|Matches won batting first||6|
|Matches won bowling first||0|
|Average 1st Inns scores||158|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||151|
|Highest total recorded||199/2 (15.3 Ov) by MI vs KXIP|
|Lowest total recorded||97/10 (18.2 Ov) by RR vs KTK|
|Highest score chased||199/2 (15.3 Ov) by MI vs KXIP|
|Lowest score defended||–|
Kings XI Punjab:
- Manoj Tiwary is likely to replace the struggling Yuvraj Singh. Against Mumbai, in the previous game, the southpaw was struggling to put bat to ball.
- Axar Patel was brought in for the last game after a gap of few games. However, if Mohit Sharma is declared fit, Patel will have to make way for him.
- Miller has been practicing alot in the nets. There is a chance for him to come in place of stonis.
- Rajasthan are very unlikely to tweak with their playing 11. Buttler’s promotion up the order almost worked for them. RR might use the same ploy to put KXIP on the backfoot.
- Both their place duo Unadkat & Kulkarni going for plenty of runs. Anureet Singh has a chance to come in anyone’s place.
- Shreyas Gopal is becoming expensive. Ankit Sharma has a small chance to come in place of him.
Kings XI Punjab:
Lokesh Rahul(w), Mayank Agarwal, Aaron Finch, Yuvraj Singh, Karun Nair, Marcus Stoinis, Axar Patel, Ravichandran Ashwin(c), Andrew Tye, Mohit Sharma, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Chris Gayle, David Miller, Ankit Rajpoot, Manoj Tiwary, Barinder Sran, Akshdeep Nath, Ben Dwarshuis, Pardeep Sahu, Mayank Dagar, Manzoor Dar
Ben Stokes, Stuart Binny, Sanju Samson, Jos Buttler, Rahul Tripathi, D Arcy Short, Krishnappa Gowtham, Jofra Archer, Dhawal Kulkarni, Jaydev Unadkat, Ankit Sharma, Anureet Singh, Shreyas Gopal, Prashant Chopra, Sudhesan Midhun, Ben Laughlin, Mahipal Lomror, Aryaman Birla, Jatin Saxena, Dushmantha Chameera, Ajinkya Rahane(c), Heinrich Klaasen, Ish Sodhi.
Kings XI Punjab: 1 Chris Gayle, 2 KL Rahul (wk), 3 Mayank Agarwal, 4 Yuvraj Singh/Manoj Tiwary, 5 Karun Nair, 6 Marcus Stoinis, 7 Axar Patel, 8 R Ashwin (capt), 9 Andrew Tye, 10 Mujeeb Ur Rahman, 11 Ankit Rajpoot
Rajasthan Royals: 1 Jos Buttler (wk), 2 Ajinkya Rahane (capt), 3 Sanju Samson, 4 Ben Stokes, 5 Rahul Tripathi, 6 Stuart Binny, 7 K Gowtham, 8 Jofra Archer, 9 Shreyas Gopal, 10 Jaydev Unadkat, 11 Ben Laughlin
Have you lost faith in Stokes as a fantasy selection, considering his price? It wouldn’t be surprising if many fantasy players have, which is why he’s a good pick for this game. With short boundaries all around, Stokes may even be promoted up the batting order. If Stokes bats for a few overs, he should fetch you a healthy return.
All six IPL matches played at the Holkar Cricket Stadium in Indore have been won by the team chasing. So far this season, KXIP have won 2 of their 3 run-chases, while the Rajasthan Royals have won only 1 of their 4 run-chases.
The average opening partnership against the Rajasthan Royals this season is 10.00; in their eight matches so far, their opponents have posted one opening partnership of 50, one stand of 17, and the remaining six opening partnerships have been of 6 runs or less.
Note – itzchennai.com suggests the prediction based on various sources you can use this as a idea and decide the probable XI for your fantasy league.