Mumbai Indians will take on Kings XI Punjab for the 50th Match of Indian Premier League 2018. Dream11 Grand League team for MI Vs KXIP 50th match of IPL 2018 is given by our experts with all key stats.
Venue: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
Venue Stats – IPL
|Matches won batting 1st||
|Matches won batting 2nd||
|Average 1st innings score||
|Average 2nd innings score||
|Highest total recorded||
235/1 by RCB vs MI
|Lowest total recorded||
87/10 by MI vs SRH
- JP Duminy has been a regular in the MI squad but his role hasn’t been defined. Instead, Adam Milne or Mustafizur Rahman can be brought in to strengthen their bowling attack.
- Rohit Sharma actually praised the team’s efforts despite the losing streak, and he seem to have the confidence on the current combination. MI are most likely to go unchanged for the game.
Kings XI Punjab:
- Mujeeb Ur Rahman is still nursing an injury. He’s likely to be left out for this fixture too.
- Mayank Agarwal hasn’t been his usual best and he might lose his place to veteran Yuvraj Singh.
Suryakumar Yadav, Evin Lewis, Ishan Kishan(w), Rohit Sharma(c), Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Hardik Pandya, Mitchell McClenaghan, Mayank Markande, Jasprit Bumrah, Mustafizur Rahman, Adam Milne, Rahul Chahar, Saurabh Tiwary, Ben Cutting, Pradeep Sangwan, Jean-Paul Duminy, Tajinder Singh, Sharad Lumba, Siddhesh Lad, Aditya Tare, Akila Dananjaya, Anukul Roy, Mohsin Khan, MD Nidheesh
Kings XI Punjab:
Lokesh Rahul(w), Mayank Agarwal, Aaron Finch, Yuvraj Singh, Karun Nair, Marcus Stoinis, Axar Patel, Ravichandran Ashwin(c), Andrew Tye, Mohit Sharma, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Chris Gayle, David Miller, Ankit Rajpoot, Manoj Tiwary, Barinder Sran, Akshdeep Nath, Ben Dwarshuis, Pardeep Sahu, Mayank Dagar, Manzoor Dar
Mumbai Indians 1 Evin Lewis, 2 Suryakumar Yadav, 3 Rohit Sharma (capt), 4 Ishan Kishan (wk), 5 Hardik Pandya, 6 Krunal Pandya, 7 Ben Cutting, 8 JP Duminy/Kieron Pollard, 9 Mitchell McClenaghan, 10 Jasprit Bumrah, 11 Mayank Markande
Kings XI Punjab 1 KL Rahul (wk), 2 Chris Gayle, 3 Mayank Agarwal, 4 Karun Nair, 5 Aaron Finch, 6 Marcus Stoinis/Mujeeb ur Rahman, 7 Axar Patel, 8 R Ashwin (capt), 9 Andrew Tye, 10 Mohit Sharma, 11 Ankit Rajpoot
Fantasy pick :
Suryakumar has struck 473 runs in 12 innings this season. That is the second-highest tally by an uncapped batsman in all IPLs, after Shaun Marsh’s 616 in 2008. He’s also grown up playing his cricket at Wankhede stadium, making him a very handy choice.
MI vs KXIP KEY PLAYERS
Mumbai Indians :
- Suryakumar Yadav in 27 runs short of completing 500 runs in the competition.
- Hardik Pandya is the leading wicket-taker for the side.
Kings XI Punjab
- KL Rahul is the only KXIP batsmen with 500+ runs in the tournament.
- Andrew Tye is the most successful bowler in the tournament with 20 wickets in 12 outings.
Mumbai Indians’ runs per wicket lost in the first six matches was 23.17; the corresponding number in the next six matches is 36.48.
Kings XI Punjab’s runs per wicket lost in the first six matches was 29.73; the corresponding number in the next six matches is 19.84.
Gayle has been a monster against legspin this season. He has smashed 79 runs off only 33 balls without ever losing his wicket.
Note – itzchennai.com suggests the prediction based on various sources you can use this as a idea and decide the probable XI for your fantasy league.